Live! is specifically designed for the Treo650 to take motion videos with and without sound. Recorded video can be saved and play back later. After the video is saved you can export the video to individual JPG or BMP files or MJPG AVI format to the external card. You can also use a desktop application like Microsoft Movie Maker to make the movie with fancy transitions, mixing and sounds.
Some key features of Live! include:
- Record in 320x240, 176x144, 160x120 high resolution
- Record in 16bit colors, black and white or sepia
- Record motion video with or without sound to RAM or on the external card
- Zoom in and out while recording
- Play back recorded videos
- View record video in single frame mode
- Adjust the speed of record and play back
- Export video to single JPG and BMP frames on the external card
- Export video to MJPG AVI format on the external card
- Make movie using Windows Movie Maker with exported video
- Intuitive user interface
Popular solution for recording video on your Treo 650.